Thursday, June 9, 2011

Learning Softimage - Ice + Lagoa



Hey everyone, it's been a while since I posted anything and I am sorry about that. It's been crazy out here with the jobs, events and everything. Either way, I found the time to experiment with some stuff in the past month. I decided to learn about the node based ICE module in Softimage 2011.5 and with the brand new LAGOA module (which is also node based in a more hierarchical kind of way).

 I used the tutorials at Digital Tutors to help me get started. This website is a great source for quality video tutorials on an extremely wide range of subject in the CG business. It does require a fee but it's well worth it. Anyway, I encourage you to dive in these module as they extremely fun to work with. LAGOA can be a bit resource hungry but once you get to know the settings, you can work around these problems pretty easily.

I hope you like the little showcase and comments are, as usual, welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Computers Top Blogs